One Way Trash provides trash, recycling, and roll-off dumpster collection services for residential and commercial customers along Colorado’s Front Range. This article provides an overview of One Way’s collection schedule, holiday service changes, and other key details for customers.
One Way Trash serves residents and businesses in the following Front Range cities and counties:
- Denver metro area
- Boulder County
- Larimer County
- Weld County
- Douglas County
- Jefferson County
- Arapahoe County
One Way offers curbside pickup, dumpsters, construction cleanout, and more.
Residential Trash and Recycling
- Trash collection 1-2 days per week depending on municipality
- Recycling collection every other week
- Collection days vary by neighborhood
Check One Way’s website and enter your address to find your assigned pickup days. You can also call One Way at 303-823-0556 for assistance.
Common trash collection days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Recycling weeks alternate between Week A and Week B.
Curbside Cart Service
One Way provides curbside carts for automated collection:
- Trash carts
- Recycling carts
- Optional composting carts
Carts must be placed properly at the curb by 7am on collection days:
- Wheels against the curb
- Arrows on lid pointing towards street
- At least 3 feet of clearance on all sides
If your normal pickup day falls on a major holiday, collection is delayed by one day the rest of the week.
One Way observes these holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
For example, Thursday service moves to Friday if a holiday is on a Thursday. Friday moves to Saturday.
Commercial Trash and Recycling
One Way Trash offers dumpster service and specialty programs for businesses:
- Dumpster sizes from 2 to 40 yards
- Front-load and roll-off dumpsters
- Temporary or permanent dumpsters
- Recycling and compost dumpsters
- Cardboard collection
- Secure document shredding
Dumpster collection is typically 1-2 times per week depending on container size and needs. Front-load dumpsters can be picked up 3+ days per week if required.
Roll-Off Dumpster Rentals
One Way provides temporary roll-off dumpsters for projects:
- Ideal for remodeling, roofing, landscaping, etc.
- Sizes from 10 to 40 yards
- Door-to-door delivery and pickup
- Rent for as little as one day
Roll-off dumpsters can be kept onsite for any project duration needed. One Way drops off and later picks up the dumpster.
One Way offers extra services outside of regular collection:
- Bulky item pickup – appliances, furniture, mattresses, etc.
- E-waste recycling – TVs, computers, small appliances
- Document shredding
- Junk removal and demolition cleanouts
Contact One Way to schedule special pickups or add services to your regular collection. Extra fees may apply.
Service Changes and Cancellations
To make any changes to your One Way Trash service:
- Call 303-823-0556 to speak with customer service
- Email [email protected]
- Visit the One Way office at 6051 E 58th Ave, Commerce City, CO
This includes starting or stopping service, swaping cart sizes, changing pickup days, placing a temporary service hold for vacations, and more.
Recycling and Composting Programs
One Way encourages customers to recycle and compost to reduce waste! Here’s what’s accepted:
- Paper, cardboard, newspaper
- Plastic bottles and containers
- Glass bottles and jars
- Metal food and beverage cans
- Milk and juice cartons
Compost (where available):
- Food scraps and compostable items
- Food-soiled paper products
- Yard waste
Check One Way’s list of accepted recycables for full details. Keep recyclables and compost loose – no plastic bags.